Lubov Azariz was inspired by his travels to Barcelona, particularly the architecture of Gaudi’s La Sagrada Familia. In the Hervé Léger collection, as Azariz states, “we wanted the hair to mimic the strong lines and prints in the collection so that the world knows our girl means business!” The “French Twist Pony” gives a serious vibe, as it’s a tougher twist (no pun intended) on the original ponytail. To put it simply, the image of the hairstyle is stunning with its firm hold yet natural and wearable look. “This is the look for when you need your exit from the party to make a bold statement!” says Orlando.
- Start by washing your hair using TRESemmé Platinum Strength Shampoo and Conditioner and towel dry.
- Work in the TRESemmé Runway Collection Get Sleek Blow Dry Balm from root to tip and dry hair straight with a soft bristle brush.
- Apply TRESemmé Extra Firm Control Gel from the roots to mid lengths. Using a comb, create a deep side part to the crown of your head and then a straight part down the back of the hair.
- Starting an inch away from the hairline, comb one side of the hair back, and then fold into a French twist down the back of the head and secure with bobby pins underneath. Repeat on the second side.
- Use hair pins to join both French twists together down the back on your head.
- Pull the lengths of your hair back into a low pony and finish the look by spraying TRESemmé Platinum Strength Fortified Hold Hairspray. Tame flyaways with a spritz of hairspray on a natural bristle toothbrush.
Courtesy of TRESemmé, Photos Courtesy of The Co.