We have seen the new galaxy trend appear in all forms of fashion from dresses to tights to even shoes, so why not use the same design for our nails? This trend is taking off quite fast and we are already in love with it. If you want to kept updated with the latest trends, this will be a look that will get you noticed- whether you’re at school or work or are just hanging out with the girls. So how do you get this look on your nails? Here is your step-by-step guide!
You will need:
- Dark blue polish
- White polish
- Green polish
- Pink polish
- Blue polish
- Glitter polish
- Kitchen sponge pieces
1. Once your nails are clean, apply the dark blue nail polish so that it completely covers your nails. Your nail polish has to dry before moving on to the next step, so I would suggest a fast dry nail polish.
2. Then grab a piece of sponge with your tweezers. Coat the point of the sponge with white nail polish and dab it onto your nails. That will form the main point of your galaxy; it is up to you how you want to shape it.
3. Next apply the green, also with a sponge, randomly along the line of the white color. The same steps go for the pink and blue nail polish.
4. Take the toothpick and dip it into the white nail polish and randomly place a couple of dots along the whole nail.
5. Apply the glitter polish to the part of the nail that is mostly dark blue (make sure to not apply on to your galaxy).
6. Lastly, apply the topcoat and let it dry
By now things will probably get a little messy, but don’t worry! Just grab cotton swabs and acetone to clean off any extra nail polish you might have gotten onto your skin. And don’t be worried about making your galaxies perfect, because they’re really not that perfect in nature. After that is done, you will be ready to show off your nails.