With every fashion week, we’re always on the lookout for who will nail the cool-girl-on-the-block look to a T. And who almost never fails at acing this is none other than Rebecca Minkoff. Her Fall 2016 collection is inspired by “gypsetters”—gypsies + jetsetters? We like the sound and look of that. Filled with leather, floral embroidered, suede textures, and tassel details painted in Fall hues, each piece hones in on a wanderlust feeling. TRESemmé stylist Jeanie Syfu struck again by styling soft, textured waves with a bohemian feel. Learn how to channel Rebecca Minkoff’s gypsetter look no matter where you are with Jeanie’s tips below.
- Apply TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam from roots to ends of damp hair to enhance it’s natural texture.
- Blow dry using fingers, then once the hair is almost dry switch to a paddle brush to eliminate frizz and smooth the lengths.
- Section off bottom half of the hair and begin horizontally wrapping one-inch sections of hair around a 1 and 1/4-inch curling iron, leaving out the ends. Repeat this section by section, working up to top of head.
- Once curls are cooled, gently brush through to create a soft, airy finish and set the look with TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Firm Hold Hairspray.
Styling Products Used:
- TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam
- TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Firm Hold Hair Spray
Tools: Blow dryer, paddle brush, 1 and 1/4-inch curling iron.
Photos courtesy of TRESemmé and Rebecca Minkoff
Read more Beauty articles on ClicheMag.com.
Featured image courtesy of Getty